Monday, September 3

The Return

Ok, Ok, I know it's been a while, but I'm back...
Spending a month in and around the UK, it didn't seem appropriate to update the 'Bangkok' Blog, and anyway, I was just too darn busy catching up with all you fantastic friends and family. Seriously, it was great to see people again; 2 years is a fair old time, but it was superb to be able to slip back into friendships so easily.
Oh, and the other excuses for my slack return to my PC include Alison's visit (great to have you over!) and Google's strange decision to force blogger.com to speak only Thai to me. OK, I know I'm meant to be able to speak the language, but reading it is another matter. Turns out Google forces language selection based on your ISP, and changing it required a lengthy translation process of their various menus. Still, at least my Thai reading has improved...